Do you have the kind of leadership that has people following you anywhere? Are you one part inspiring leader, one part project manager? Do you relish the thought of leading and being a part of an amazing team?
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Oversight and direction for all aspects (Audio, Video, Lighting, and Staging) of the weekend worship services and special events
- Recruiting and training volunteers working within the Worship Tech Team
- Managing and oversight of the Tech Team budget for the Southwest Campus
- Oversight of the Tech Team Staff and Volunteers
- Maintain A/V technical systems for the Southwest Campus
- Provide production support to occasional Christian Academy events
- Support the Tech teams at other campuses as needed
For serious consideration, candidate must:
- Be experienced in leadership roles in either a church or corporate environment
- Be a motivated team-builder with a heart for pastoring your team and volunteers
- Be a proven leader with natural communication skills
- Have a good working knowledge of audio, video, lighting, staging and rigging
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects at once, yet still stay focused
- A person who sees the details that others might miss, yet able to be a big-picture leader
- College degree or equivalent experience
- A guru at process development and project management
- Have a demonstrated alignment with Southeast Christian Church's Statement of Faith.
- Hard-working, but know how to have a good time; must have a sense of humor…
Above all the right applicant will love Jesus with their heart and soul and be a gifted communicator, who instills confidence to our Preaching Pastors. If you're convinced you're the right person for the job, please apply and convince us.