Administrative Assistant for Children's and Family
|Title:||Administrative Assistant for Children's and Family|
|Department:||Oldham Campus: Children's|
DescriptionThe Children’s and Family Ministry at our Oldham Campus has an immediate opening for an experienced Administrative Assistant. A viable candidate will prove to have strong written and verbal communication skills; be excellent at organizing and prioritizing; proficient in all the Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Publisher and must be detail oriented as well as a people person.
Job Duties include:
- Provide administrative assistance to the Children’s and Family Ministry as well as some additional support for Weekday Childcare Ministry.
- Primary oversight of volunteer database which includes updating/management and reporting
- Implementation of communication strategies via mass mailings/electronic updates etc.
- Assist in coordination and implementation for special events
- Ordering supplies
- Build and maintain on-going relationships with strategic staff at Blankenbaker and IN Campuses
- Work with ministry budget
- Manage calendars and phone calls for Children and Family Ministries
- Serve as contact representative for Children and Family
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications