The Web/UI Designer will build tools and websites that will offer creative experiences for online users to learn and discover ways to engage with the vision, mission and strategies of Southeast Christian Church.
- Design and maintain digital content, user interface, and graphic features for the church websites, mobile properties, social media efforts and email communications
- Design user-centric navigational elements, information maps, and web/mobile experiences
- Create clean and artful designs
- Maintain and build upon an online style guide
- Design responsive web site layouts using a mobile first approach and provide layouts for screens of all sizes
- Strong understanding of digital design concepts - usability, page layout, and navigational structure and experience in
- Skilled in Adobe Photoshop, Sketch for Mac OSX and other Creative Suites tools.
- Ability to design intuitive, user-friendly, functional web/mobile sites
- Strong understanding and foundation of design principles, typography, creative concepting, and UI principles
Required Education, Experience, and Membership
- 2-3 years of professional experience designing digital properties (websites/mobile)
- Experience in layout and user interface design for mobile applications on Android and/or iOS devices is a plus
- Engaged member of Southeast Christian Church who supports the Statement of Faith and submits to the leadership established by the church